Wednesday, August 30, 2006

MoneyWise India - Making India MoneyWise



Hi !! I am Manu from Mumbaii, India. I have created this blog to help make Indians moneywise.

During my evolution as an earning individual, I realized that I have not invested sufficiently to take care of my future post-retirement. About three years back I woke up and started understanding financial concepts slowly and steadily. It was definitely difficult to understand financial terms as I was a layman. After having learned and adopted this learning successfully over these years and earning quite sufficiently from my investments, I am venturing into this blog to extend my learnings to the Indian public. I am also banking on my 11 years of teaching experience ( I was an Assistant Professor in a reputed Engineering College in India teaching and guiding under-graduate and post-graduate students) to be able to explain these concepts in an easy to undertstand language to a layman in Financial Concepts.

The mission of this blog is "to create a more finanancially intelligent community of Indian investors".
In this blog I will be regularly posting articles to help you understand the concepts of investments, financial planning, retirement planning, investment vehicles and India Taxation.

This blog will not recommend specific products for investing but will only stick to techniques and vehicles for investment. Following this advise will be your descretion and success will depend on your risk appetite and dicipline of investing.

Happy Investing !!!

No comments: